11 February 2013

Danielle and Erin's X Factor Tour Blog!

Hi everyone!
So we are now half way through the tour travelling to Birmingham on the coach with all the dancers and finalists. Performed at the O2 for the last 2 nights, such an amazing venue to perform at with a great atmosphere and so nice to have our family and friends there to watch. 



We've had to endure lots of long coach journeys but having loads of fun, singing and watching movies. Our dinc wear hareems and jumpsuits are coming in handy and keeping us comfy on the long journeys!
   We got lots of shows coming up in the next seven days in Birmingham, Cardiff and Sheffield so need to keep our energy up  by having a good nights sleep and good diet as the show is very tiring.
   We're all getting on really well with the finalists, it's nice to get to know them all after following them on the tv show. We love hanging out with Ella, she is the only girl so it's probably nice for her to have some female company! Rylan absolutely loves his dinc wear hoody, hareems and wrap top and said he cant wait to get some bits from the new collection! 


 With only 3 weeks to go the tour is flying by but we are having the best time, will be so sad when its over!

Erin and Danielle

X

19 comments:

  1. I love you Danielle ♥ @DaniellePoland_

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful girls !
    i love you <3 xx
    -Sarah2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls you are amazing ! ♥ Love u All ! Follow me on Twitter, I follow back : @Marinettedu76 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS AMAZING! I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT YOU MADE A BLOG!POLAND LOVES YOU SOOO MUCH!GOOD LUCK, MUCH LOVE AND POWER :) @lauraPP04 (TT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck and Kiss Girls ♥ We love you :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Danielle! Can you follow me on twitter? https://twitter.com/XoLovelySmileXo
    Please, you are my inspiration! I ♥ u!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle and Erin! Can you folow me on TT? Please, this is one of my biggest dream! really! please. https://twitter.com/lauraPP04

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't imagine what its like to be up there on stage! I'm sure its amazing. Do you guys ever get nervous? That you'll fall or mess up or something? With so many people watching and filming I would be terrified!

    www.thefashionwithin.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats great that you guys decided to do a blog about your expiernce being on tour. thanks for sharing that time with us! feel free to check out my blog alizarayne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. danielle i love you so much ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tour is always fun! Loving your styles girls! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. keep up the amazing work love you guys!! ~~~ callie (@d0ntletgo) p.s u guys r such an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love both of you girls to bits! you are my dancepirations! (dance inspirations) Big Love Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love you Danielle!! You're gorgeous as always and so is Erin!! Keep up the AMAZING dancing!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love u,u are amazing!!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now I go here Directioners. A thought from here will be calm and take care of my passion for dance <3 I love dancing it's mmy passion . :) Lots of love girls . :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girls, it's lovely to know you're having such a good time. I believe you it must be an amazing experience and if I could, I'd totally go and see the tour live.
    Take care and enjoy the dancing !
    Loads and loads of love from Slovakia. x

    ReplyDelete